May 11, 2008

A Marvelous Mothers Day


A bit of time in Tahoe. We took a picnic to Tahoe on the Monday that my wonderful parents in love where here. Oh, how I love them dearly.

As all my good friends know I have been celebrating the bounties of Mothers Day for a long time. Breakfast in bed, jewels, love letters and yummy requested desserts. This year was not any different but with the added incredible benefit of having a gorgeous baby bear. During church I cuddle him close, during the day I kiss him while he is sleeping and awake, and at night I give him baby spa time making him silky smooth and pampered. Oh the pleasures of motherhood- i finally have a baby to dress, kiss and talk with all i want. (he at times might get a bit over stimulated -by little me)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Sash,
I bet you had the most amazing Mother's Day anyone could have. You can see the little guy is spoiled with your attention and I am sure he is loving every single moment of it. You look adorable as always and sweet little Barek is so very handsome already. I hope to meet him soon one day. Love you friend. Angie

The Keetch Family said...

Happy Mother's Day Sashi! It sounds like you had a perfect day. What a lucky boy Barek is to have an amazing mom like you!

Original Kos said...

That baby's so cute. I can't wait to meet my newest nephew.

The 5 Wolzie's said...

I love your BLOG, great colors and pictures!! It is fun to get the update even though I'm not that far away!! Barek is looking so much bigger and chubbier! What a cutie!!