May 28, 2008


This is the first time Kev has mowed in 7 1/2 years... good form. Barek slept on the porch because he could not resist the mowers purr. Kev and I pulled weeds in our lava rock backyard for an hour and I feel it was not much of an improvement as all that was left was rocks and a few trees. blah. I took it upon myself to surprise Kev by fertilizing the lawn- apparently using the whole bag on a wee lawn is not better... so far the front yard is surviving my over zealous fertilizing frenzy.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Good job Kevin on the mowing and I loved that you said good form. At least the lawn is still alive so far. Barek looks adorable in his little hat. Takes me back to the 1920's. =)
Love ya friend and I miss ya.
Angie

The 5 Wolzie's said...

More cute pics...I'm glad I checked to see your updates! I love baby bears big smiles!!!

Angie

Kim and Justin said...

7 1/2 years?! man kevin don't let Brenda hear that. Sounds like with all that fertilizer your going to be mowing often.

Leslie said...

Sasha!
It's Leslie! I found your blog through someone from my high school linked to Cambria and ended up here!! Oh my gosh, what have you been up to girl? I feel so bad we lost touch but we have had so many moves. We are currently in Austin for Ryan to work on his Master's degree and run a small company. Our twin girls are 3 and we have another girl on the way! Your family is so darling and I am so glad to be able to stay updated now. Our blog is at barlowing.com and my e-mail is leslie@barlowing.com! So drop me a line, we have got some catching up to do! Leslie