Jan 29, 2009

"Thirty and Flirty" ???

A birthday party sleep-over that only Valerie (pageant princess) could throw. Hot bartender, twister, sushi and plenty of loud girl music (thank you Jenelle) ... it was all a girl could ask for and more! So much fun it made me giggle before i went to sleep the next night.


















Miss Lady you sure know how to make a girl feel special!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much.
I love you- friend!


Dinner with my posh Sash friends in Reno. Thank you for coming and thank you for the thoughtful presents...


Annie "you look pretty"


Lunch out our spot russels bakery. Thank you for coming and thank you so much for my over the top birthday presents, I felt like a birthday princess! Juicy watch and a massage gift card...wow!!!!!!!!!!!









The PEYTON my newest edition. Happy 30












4 comments:

Rheads said...

Hope that "30" is treating you well! I am so glad that I could be a part of the BIRTHDAY FUN! Thanks for welcoming me into your circle of friends! You're a ton of FUN to be around!

By the way, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Sasha Mari said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! Thanks for sharing your photos, it looks like you had such fun, and believe me, you still look 20 !!!! Big hugs to you, Barek and Kevin, you are so blessed girl, it's like every day is your birthday! xo Jackie

lisa said...

Wow! I wish I could have been there. You look amazing like always! I love love your new purse!

My Little Spoons said...

What a fun little party!! You guys look like you had a blast. You look wonderful....and 30 is definitely the new 20!!! I love your purse too!! :)