Mar 16, 2009

ONE Year of Bear
















I can not believe how quickly time swoops by when you are busy loving a little bear. Barek is very busy - he has been taking steps since 11 months, runs with the push tonka truck, loves walks in just his BOB stroller, turns the faucet on and off and throws things in the garden tub and still rather play than eat. He laughs a lot and plays little jokes on us by hiding behind something and then giggles. He has been such a wonderful blessing in our home. Kev and I still race to see who gets to pick him up from his nap- pink warm cheeks and smiling face. I can't imagine happiness without him and I know kev feels the same. We love you Bear! Happy First Birthday my little prince.

























5 comments:

jon and kir said...

so cute!! Can't believe it's already been a year!!

Kristi said...

I'm not biased or anything (wink wink), but I have to say there isn't a single child in our extended family that isn't absolutely gorgeous! We've got some gene pool!

Kristi said...

I'm not biased or anything (wink wink), but I have to say there isn't a single child in our extended family that isn't absolutely gorgeous! We've got some gene pool!

emilyy said...

So cute! Looks like a fun b-day. we'll be celebrating next week. This has been the fastest year ever.

The Keetch Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAR!!! I can't believe he is one. What a big boy. He is such a smart witty handsome one year old. We can't wait to see you in May. You can play with your fellow 1 year old comrade Haven.