Jun 8, 2009

Sweet Janelle's baby Celebration
































What a wonderful opportunity to be able to celebrate a friend with friends.
Janelle I love you and i am thankful to have you as a friend. Thank you for letting me do this for you- it was truely a pleasure and so much fun. I am so thankful for my Peterson-in-loves assistance in the kitchen. Sweet Bev thank you for playing the game - you were a natural. Lisa Lou it is always a tender moment to be with you. Glad i have friends i want to cherish forever- add them to my small collection of friends I don't want to do without.




4 comments:

My Little Spoons said...

Wow....what a spread!! I loved the pink tic tacs what a great idea. I also loved those diaper cakes, you have some creative friends. Cute blog :)

lisa said...

It was so fun! I also was wondering if you could send me the pictures to my e-mail. i know you are busy moving but when you get a minute I would love it. thanks my posh little friend!!

The 5 Wolzie's said...

sasha, you definately know how to dress up the party! I love the 5 doz roses....what a statement! Love the flowers in the middle of each plate too!

The Keetch Family said...

k, so this one was really unreal. you outdid yourself, but i will take notes so I can attempt a quarter of it one day. so how is the new place? we need to chat!!!! do you feel settled yet? r u prego yet? ha ha....just thought I'd throw that in while I was dishing out questions:)