Aug 31, 2008

Letting Go of the Love Machine...


The new family machine... A volvo because it is both cute and safe (oh and fully loaded).


With over 200,000 miles on her the 1995 Acura has been a good car. This is the car Kev picked me up in for our first date, drove me to my 7:30 classes and kept us up to speed in Dental school. So the leather seats are a bit worn and it has been in two fender benders (one of which was a hit a run and i ran after the other driver yelling "jerk!", i showed him) but alas, it still out performed my new Jetta at the time. Goodbye old girl.

4 comments:

jon and kir said...

I can't believe you have kept that car around this long!!! Don't you love cars that have served so well! It is hard to give them up-sometimes!!

Angie said...

Hi Sash,
How are you? I feel like it's been forever since I last spoke to you. I love the new car. Sometimes I wish I was your sister so I could get fabulous gifts from you. You always know what to pick out. Looks like everything else is going well. Miss ya lady friend.

lisa said...

You are such a model, Sasha! I love the picture of you and the Volvo!!!!! I can't wait to hang out!!!

Michelle H. said...

Hi my cute friend,
What are your plans for New Years. I was talking to Eddie and we both thought it would be fun to get together. I am going to be in Utah from the 5th of Dec. to the 5th of Jan. Hopefully we can work it out so I can see my cute friend and the new addition to the fam!