Sep 17, 2008

Six Months of Bear Lovin...





























Mister Barek Gabriel has graced us with his presence for six months now. He enjoys kicking wildly during bath time, looking at his handsome self in the mirror, eating perfectly warmed cereal and getting smother loved by me (until he can say different he loves it) and gently loved by Kev. His bed time is 8:00 and he nestles right in and loves to sleep on his belly. Kev and I get really excited to wake him up because he is just so sweet and smiles lazily at us. He wakes up around 10:00 and you all know I have been in a bad habit of sleep endulging. Barek is crazy about Kevin and starts kicking when he sees him. I am so happy to have this little boy to take care of and over love. I dreamed my whole life of what my children would be like. It is a wonderful relief to have him in my arms and full of excitement for all his new discoveries. We love you Bear. Happy Half Birthday.






4 comments:

Emily said...

Barek is getting so big. We are excited to get to see you guys on Thanksgiving. We miss you and wish we got to see you more.

Kim and Justin said...

Hey guys, hope everything is going well for you. I'll be you wish you were still in dental school. Berek is looking more and more like the both of you. keep in touch
-Justin

Emily said...

Barek is certainly adored and looks very much like his papa.

jon and kir said...

He is like baby Kevin!!! So cute!!! You look great Sasha- I miss ya!!